Social media requires more than just coming up with a calendar of content to post.
Are you auditing your channels to see how you stack up against your competition—or creating a consistent brand voice that consumers want to follow?
What are your goals on Facebook versus Instagram? Are you building an engaged community? Are you increasing your profile visits on LinkedIn?
That’s where we come in. We’re the experts in all things social media. We will help you with:
- Auditing your channels. We’ll analyze where you rank compared with your competitors, and we’ll provide recommendations and best practices on how to optimize your channels.
- Social media guidelines. Establish a formal internal policy to avoid a potential communications crisis from your employees. We’ll help you set the rules.
- Content. We’ll teach you how best to create engaging content that converts into website clicks and sales. We’ll even analyze what your competitors are up to.
- Employee advocacy. Imagine activating employees as an army of advocates. Today’s social media landscape requires companies to sound more like human beings and less like brands. Through employee advocacy, you’ll get real people speaking about your brand, garnering more clicks, impressions and engagements.
- Executive communications. Did you know? Building out the social media presence for your bigwigs humanizes your brand and gives customers another source for following company news and announcements. If the bosses at the top aren’t building their personal brands, your organization is missing out on an authoritative means of influence.
- Social media visuals. Stop posting stock photography and other visual content that doesn’t appeal to your followers. Today’s consumer reacts based on what they see, which is why visual assets will make or break your social media engagement. We’ll help you create an award-winning content strategy, including a plan for graphics, video and more.
Contact Kristin Hart for more information.